Name (Age): Tata Soesetyo (16)
Tribe designation: Kinalla (Original), Bimberi (Switched), Coolabah (Merged)
Current Residence: Malang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia.
Personal Claim of Fame: I was a six-peat on a local spelling bee and finally won on my sixth year.
Inspiration in Life: Marin Cilic
Hobbies: Browsing the internet, spelling, writing, and an avid learner
Pet peeves: I'm a bit sensitive, hence if you're kidding, tell me. :v Being blindsided when people belong to the project I masterminded.
3 words to describe you: Enthusiastic, energetic, friendly
If you could have 3 things on an island what would they be and why? my laptop (since I like doing stuffs on and off the line here, electronically) a dictionary (because I really like spelling and words) a pen (in case if I need to write, I really like to write)
Survivor contestant you are most like: Benjamin "Coach" Wade/Malcolm Freberg/John Cochran
Reason for being on Survivor: Because I have all it takes to be a Sole Survivor, from doing the best in challenges whatever the administrator gave me, and then to meet new people (build new friendship, I think), and strengthen the relationship with the one I already know. I do enjoy discovering new places and deepening the knowledge with the ones I already knew.
Why do you think will be Sole Survivor? Because I always try my best in challenges and trying to contribute to my tribe while I'm also building alliances and coalitions with each other.
Voting History Edit
|-Tata's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|4||Kinalla Tribe Immune|
|5||Bimberi Tribe Immune|
|6||Bimberi Tribe Immune|
|8||Miguel|| Miguel, Marco,|
|9||Jessy|| Jessy, Luke,|
|12||Mikayla|| Mikayla, Tommy,|
|Voted Out, Day 36|
| Voted For|
|Season||Big Brother 1|
|Times Nominated||1 (Week 3 Rep.)|
Big Brother 1Edit
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
Have/Have Not HistoryEdit
Head of Household HistoryEdit
Tata did not win HoH during her time in the house.
The Amazing RaceEdit
Thank you to Jason & Amy for the inspiration! (especially those portraits). :D
- Partner: Oktavianto Ganda (East Java Strong).
- Age: 16.
- Current Residence: Malang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia.
- Connection to your teammate: We're best friends who live in the same province.
- Current occupation: High School Student.
- Three words to describe you: Enthusiastic, energetic, friendly.
- Favorite hobbies: Browsing the internet and exploring the world, spelling, writing, and following sports updates.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I participated in spelling bees six times, Top 3 Regionals 2 times, and National Semifinalists 2 times.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? I know I have many favorite athletes out there, but a famous person reminds me of myself? It's more into Marin Cilic, especially after his US Open win. Work hard, play hard. :)
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? It was David "Dave" Brown, Jr. from The Amazing Race 20, because we were winners on the previous Race we participated, although we competed in different seasons.
- What scares you most about traveling? Incidents involving long-distance flights. Actually, accidents.
- What excites you most about traveling? The fact that I can explore the world more after reading it from the internet, visiting it for real.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together:
- Communication: although we're near by city and together by province, but I feel like communication is a challenge for us.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: I don't think I have one, we're together for months already.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? From all countries I'm interested in, the top countries that are on my list are Croatia and Lithuania, because I learned their culture and things about them for years, and I'm excited to improve, especially their native language skills there! :D
- Why do you think you and your teammate will win? Because we're experienced racer, we organized an internal race before between allies, and then between fellow locals, and we also participated on a Race before (on that thing I mentioned), and we're also have an experience of being a real-version fan.
703 Idol: Season 2Edit
Tribe: Not yet formed, I guess?
Hometown: Malang, East Java, Indonesia
Current Residence: Malang, East Java, Indonesia
Personal Claim To Fame: I'm flexible. I try to sing in whatever languages I've heard their song, and I'm an avid follower of world music. And one more thing: I could really sing with different voices. :D (so I could be on a male voice, or a female voice; or my own voice)
Inspiration in Life: Mans Zelmerlow, Omar Naber, Lauris Reiniks (actually I have a lot, but they're <3 )
Pet Peeves: Facing something I didn't know, but this will go down the list by the time I'm participating here.
Call Out HistoryEdit
|Tata's Call Out History|
|Episode||Tata's Progress||Song Choice|
|Audition||IN||Boaz Mauda – The Fire in Your Eyes|
|1||IN||Idina Menzel – Let It Go (Frozen)|
|2||IN||Vukasin Brajic – Thunder and Lightning|
|3||IN||Kelly Clarkson – Because of You|
|4||LOW||Andreas Carlsson – If You Can Dream It (Dandy)|
|5||IN||Rihanna – Diamonds|
|6||IN||Izhar Cohen feat. Alpha-Beta – A-Ba-Ni-Bi (1978)|
|7||Eliminated||Young Artists for Haiti – Wavin' Flag|
|Big Brother 1 Houseguests|
|Survivor: Australia Castaways|