|Namesake|| A French Island Of|
The Kerguelen Islands.
|Tribe Type||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s)|| Azorella|
|Tribe Status||Dissolved Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member||Qrstuvwoody (23/25)|
|Highest Placing Member||T-hunna (Sole Survivor)|
Gallieni is one of the three starting tribes on Survivor: Resurrection. Their color is light lime.
- »T-hunna, also known as "Trent", from Survivor: Tokelau. Trent was placed on the Toloa tribe. He struggled to make solid connections added to the fact a rumor was going around that he had a premade with Dani, Edward & Chris because they played Java on the main org. Eventually, this caught up to him and he was booted in 17th.
- »TheSoleSurvivorCY, also known as "Miguel", from Survivor: El Salvador. Miguel played a ruthless game. He flipped multiple times and made many moves that burned many bridges with the jurors in the process. At the FTC, he was questioned for his many decisions & although he tried his best to answer the questions to the best of his ability, he fell short of getting the title of Sole Survivor by losing in a 5-2 vote.
- »Cookmonsta05, also known as "Andy", from Survivor: Siem Reap. He was originally problematic Pailin tribe and one of the main villains of the season. He was in a good position until he was prepared to draw rocks for a second time and then he was idoled out by the eventual winner.
- »YauManFan, also known as "Nick", from Survivor: Antarctica. Nick was in an iffy position in his original tribe & ended up getting voted out at the last tribal before the swap because he didn't have strong connections in his tribe.
- »FescennineFelix, also known as "Felix", from Survivor: Tokelau. Coming off of huge success off the Main Org, Felix entered the game cocky. When his tribe lost the 2nd challenge, Felix thought he was all set to cruise through it until Chris set him up for his early exit.
- »Jtiathericequeen, also known as "Nathan", from Survivor: Siem Reap. Nathan's journey began on the Kandal tribe. Throughout the game, he formed strong relationships and stayed in power. He had a clear shot at winning until he lost the final 3 challenge and was voted out on day 38.
- »Qrstuvwoody, also known as "Ryan", from Survivor: San Marcos. Ryan was one of San Marcos' strongest challenge competitors. At the swap, he tried to switch the game up by using the Tacana idol to take out the eventual winner, daddy Nick Kiper, but he was in the shower when he needed to play it and got voted out instead.
- »Niftyness, also known as "Nifty", from Survivor: Isla Del Sol. Nifty took it upon himself to lead the undefeated Qala tribe before the swap. However, when the swap came, he rubbed people the wrong way and he was made the 5th person voted out of the game.