|Tribe(s)|| Ferrar |
|Placement||1/18 (Sole Survivor)|
Digitalpants also known as JR is the winner of Survivor: Antarctica.
Known for playing a strong under the radar social game, JR stayed off people's hit lists and didn't receive his first vote against until final 5 while also proving his challenge prowess by winning the last 2 challenges. With his strong relationships with the jury members & his flawless FTC performance, he became the 17th Sole Survivor in a 5-1-1 vote.
- Name(Age): JR (18)
- Tribe Designation: Ferrar
- Current Residence: Somewhere in Canada
- Personal Claim Of Fame: Building an igloo in time
- Inspiration in Life: Igloo builders
- Hobbies: Anything to do with snow
- Pet Peeves: Not building an igloo in time
- 3 Words To Describe You: I love igloos
- If you could have 3 things on an island what would they be and why?: A shovel, an ATV, a power supply
- Survivor Contestant you are Most Like: John
- Reason for being on Survivor: I've always want to go to Antarctica and oh yeah, because I love Survivor
- Why do you think will be Sole Survivor: I built an igloo in time
|JR's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Ferrar Tribe Immune|
|4||Ferrar Tribe Immune|
|5||Ferrar Tribe Immune|
|6||Ferrar Tribe Immune|
| Andrew, Chrissa, Ivan, |
Marc & Uli
|Sole Survivor, Day 39|
- JR is the highest placing member of Ferrar.
- He is the second person to win originating from a pink tribe, the first being Lucas.
- JR went the longest time in Antarctica without receiving a vote against him, which was 34 days.
- He is the second Canadian winner, after Charley.
- By extension, he is the first male Canadian winner.
|Sole Survivor Titleholder|
| Succeeded by|
|Sole Survivors of the 703 Network|
|Resurgence||Canada||Isla Del Sol||Minoan Empire||Skye Islands||Siem Reap||Tokelau|
|Socotra||Papua New Guinea||Antarctica||Visayas||Sumbawa||Heroes Vs. Villains||Kerala|
|San Marcos||El Salvador||Caracol||Resurrection||Chaos||Bora Bora||Carthage|
|Survivor: Antarctica Castaways|