|Placement||1/16 (Sole Survivor)|
Dangrayne also known as Charley is the winner of Survivor: Siem Reap. Known for being seen as a threat since the beginning, Charley used her strong strategic game & strong social bonds within Kandal to make her way into a strong majority alliance, which would eventually control the game. Through strong strategic moves and an endgame immunity run, she managed to become the 13th Sole Survivor by a vote of 6-1.
- Tribe Designation:
- Current Residence:
- Personal Claim Of Fame:
- Inspiration in Life:
- Pet Peeves:
- 3 Words To Describe You:
- If you could have 3 things on an island what would they be and why?:
- Survivor Contestant you are Most Like:
- Reason for being on Survivor:
- Why do you think will be Sole Survivor:
Survivor: Siem ReapEdit
|Charley's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Kandal Tribe Immune|
|2||Kandal Tribe Immune|
|4||Pailin Tribe Immune|
|6||Kandal Tribe Immune|
| Nathan, Jake, Kaffe|
Julian, Stephane, Andrew
|Sole Survivor, Day 39|
- Charley is the highest placing member of Kandal.
- Charley won the most individual immunity challenges in Siem Reap with 3.
- All of her immunities were consecutive.
- Charley is the highest placing female in Siem Reap.
- Charley is one of 4 females to be in an all female FTC.
- Charley is the second winner to win in a 6-1 vote.
- Susie also won on a 6-1 vote in an all female FTC.
- Charley is the first Canadian winner.
- Charley won the most challenges in a row in Siem Reap, with all of them being consecutive.
|Sole Survivor Titleholder|
| Succeeded by|
|Sole Survivors of the 703 Network|
|Resurgence||Canada||Isla Del Sol||Minoan Empire||Skye Islands||Siem Reap||Tokelau|
|Socotra||Papua New Guinea||Antarctica||Visayas||Sumbawa||Heroes Vs. Villains||Kerala|
|San Marcos||El Salvador||Caracol||Resurrection|
|Survivor: Siem Reap Castaways|