|Big Brother UK 4|
|Season run||24 March 2017-12 May 2017|
|Host(s)||Kyle, Vanne, Claire|
|Previous season||Big Brother UK 3|
|Next season||Big Brother UK 5|
- Around The World: Each week, a twist inspired by a new country’s Big Brother version will be unleashed.
- Returning Players: Two players who went early on their original seasons, Brian and Danielle, returned for a second chance.
- Red Phone: In Week 1, inspired by Big Brother Netherlands, one housemate (Brian) received a special phone call and as a result a Power Of Veto. If used however, there would be no replacement.
- Double Up: In Week 2, inspired by India’s Big Boss, housemates were paired into duos and nominated as them and faced eviction as them, meaning one duo was evicted at the end of the week.
- Safe House: In Week 3, inspired by Big Brother Australia, housemates voted four of their own as immune. These four were Adam, Anna, Claudia, and Zach.
- The Fuse In Week 4, inspired by Big Brother Africa, housemates voted for one player to get The Fuse. The winner would be immune for the week but unable to nominate while immune and would have to publicly nominate in Week 5. Kathy was chosen.
- The Bubble: In Week 5, inspired by Big Brother Brazil, the 5 evictees returned to live in the main chat for the week. However since they were in a “bubble” they couldn’t speak or they’d be unable to return in the VL vote that decided that Miguel would get a second chance.
- Secret Veto: In Week 6, inspired by Big Brother Canada, Kathy was voted to earn a secret veto. She used it to save herself from eviction that week leaving Claudia as the replacement nominee.
- Double Eviction: In Week 6, two housemates were evicted in a single eviction vote.
- Power Player: In Week 7, inspired by Big Brother Sweden, Claudia became the power player and began a Killer Nomination chain as well as becoming immune.
- BBUSA Week: In Week 8, inspired by Big Brother USA, Alexa became the HOH, having sole control of nominations. A veto competition was held which Alexa also won.
- Fast Forward: In Week 8, inspired by Big Brother USA, a fast forward round occurred taking place in two days.
- Finale Jump: In Week 9, inspired by Pinoy Big Brother, Alexa was voted to have an automatic finale spot.
- Secret Nominations: In Week 9, the nominations were not revealed to the houseguests until eviction night.
|Sole Survivor Francesca Hogi|
|Day 1||Day 5||17th||1||0|
|Day 1||Day 10||16th||1||0|
Big Brother UK 1
|Day 1||Day 15||15th||1||0|
|Day 1||Day 20||14th||1||0|
|Day 1||Day 25||13th||3||1|
Big Brother UK 3
|Day 1||Day 30||12th||3||0|
|Day 1||Day 30||11th||1||1|
|Day 1||Day 35||10th||2||0|
|Day 1||Day 38||9th||4||0|
|Day 1||Day 40||8th||1||0|
|Day 1||Day 45||7th||3||0|
|Day 1||Day 50||6th||0||0|
|Day 1||Day 50||5th||6||1|
|Day 1||Day 50||4th||2||0|
|Day 1||Day 50||Runner-Up||2||1|
|Day 1||Day 50||Winner||0||2|
Week 8 (Day 38)
Week 8 (Day 40)