|Big Brother UK 13|
|Season run||5 October 2018-23 November 2018|
|Host(s)||Andrea, Andrew, Cammy |
Jake, Kyle, Nathaniel
|Previous season||Big Brother UK 12|
Celebrity Big Brother UK 4
|Next season||Big Brother UK 14|
Celebrity Big Brother UK 5
- Purge Targets: Players will be randomly assigned targets in the Purge Target twist. If a housemate’s target is evicted prior to Day 36, they’ll receive double nominations for the week afterwards.
- Purge Partners: Players will also be assigned Purge Partners. There are perks to keeping a partnership alive:
- On Day 2, one pair is rewarded a nomination spy power. When used, a pair can see the nominations of two housemates of their choice.
- On Day 36, every surviving pair will receive a power allowing them to add a nominee to the chopping block during the deadline.
- At the final 3, if a pair remains, the housemate not in the pair will be instantly evicted and we will have a final 2.
- Purge Evictions: For these, 4 housemates will be nominated. From there, the two with the fewest votes to save will be evicted. A chop winner will then evict one of the final 2 nominees, meaning on that night, three housemates will be evicted!
- Purge Tasks: At the beginning of every eviction cycle, players will be given a purge task. The winner of the purge task will remain anonymous and will gain an advantage for that week's nomination cycle.
|Big Brother UK 13|
|Day 1||Day 5||19th||1||0|
|Day 1||Day 5||18th||1||0|
|Brazilian||Day 1||Day 5||17th||1||0|
|Day 1||Day 8||16th||1||0|
|Israeli||Day 1||Day 12||15th||2||0|
|Day 1||Day 16||14th||1||0|
|Day 1||Day 19||13th||2||0|
|Day 1||Day 24||12th||2||0|
|Day 1||Day 28||11th||2||0|
|TAL98 and TBA|
|Israeli||Day 25||Day 32||10th||1||0|
|Vincent Van Gone|
|Day 1||Day 36||9th||3||1|
|Day 1||Day 36||8th||6||0|
|Day 1||Day 40||7th||3||2|
|Day 1||Day 40||6th||1||1|
|Day 1||Day 44||5th||3||0|
|Day 1||Day 46||4th||4||0|
|Day 1||Day 50||3rd||2||0|
|Day 1||Day 50||Runner-Up||2||1|
|Day 1||Day 50||Winner||1||4|
Nomination Scores per WeekEdit
|Day 3||Day 6||Day 11||Day 14||Day 18||Day 22||Day 26||Day 31||Day 35||Day 39||Day 43||Day 45|
- ^Note 1 : Despite having a score of 3, Morena was automatically nominated for missing the deadline to nominate. Had Morena not missed the deadline, Meggan would have been nominated in her place with a score of -4.
- ^Note 2 : Despite having a score of 0, Domonique was automatically nominated for missing the deadline to nominate. Had Domonique not missed the deadline, Matt would have been nominated in her place with a score of -8.
- ^Note 3 : Despite having a score of 2, Stephen was automatically nominated for missing the deadline to nominate. Had Stephen not missed the deadline, Matt and Vincent would have been nominated in his place with scores of -2.
- ^Note 4 : Although Evan would have faced the public vote regardless with a score of -21, he was automatically nominated for the missing the deadline to nominate.
- ^Note 5 : Despite having a score of -7, Alex was not nominated due to being protected by the nunchuks (along with Morgan). Had he not been protected, he would have been nominated instead of Domonique.
- ^Note 6 : Due to asking for help from outside sources, Morgan was automatically nominated and could thus neither nominate nor be nominated.