|703 Idol: Season 1|
|Filming Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Season Run||July 27, 2015-August 31,2015|
|Runner(s)-up||Edinov Sanny & Dtopaz|
|Blu Ray Cover|
|Next Season||Season 2|
703 Idol is a spin-off of 703 ORG (Online Reality Game) Network! It is a singing competition that features contestants from the 703 ORG community.
- Ten Finalists: The ten contestants that will pass the audition process will advance to the main competition.
- Weekly Themes: Every week, a different theme will be assigned to the finalists, which will be the basis of them choosing the song that they will be performing.
- Panel: Every week, the finalists will visit the judges here. This place is where they be judged on their performances and where it will be decided who will be going home.
- Bottom 2: The judges will determine the two finalists who they believe weren't able to deliver strong performances. Out of those bottom two, one person will continue on and the other will be eliminated.
- Automatic Elimination: Failure to submit a performance will automatically eliminate the contestant from the competition.
Eliminated Week 1
Eliminated Week 2
Eliminated Week 3
Eliminated Week 4
Eliminated Week 5
Eliminated Week 6
Eliminated Week 7
Eliminated Week 9
Eliminated Week 9
Won Week 9
Week 1: Taylor Swift Week
Week 2: N'Sync Week
Week 3: Beyonce Knowles-Carter Week
Week 4: TV Show Theme Song Week
Week 5: Chris Brown Week
Week 6: Lady Gaga Week
Week 7: Movie Soundtrack Song Week
Week 8: Fifth Harmony Week
Week 9: Re-Do a Song/Your Own Personal Selection Week
|Stage:||Final 10||Final 9||Final 8||Final 7||Final 6||Final 5||Final 4||Final 3|
- : The contestant had the best performance of the week.
- : The contestant was in the top 2/top 3 of that week.
- : The contestant was safe that week.
- : The contestant was in the bottom 3.
- : The contestant was in the bottom 2.
- : The contestant was eliminated from the competition.